CIOMR’s Mid-Winter Meeting 2024 is fast-approaching! The Scientific Committee has put out the attached Calling Notice for presenters. If you or someone you know is interested in presenting at NATO Headquarters in Brussels, Belgium this Mid-Winter Meeting, please reach out to the contacts listed in the calling notice. We look forward to some very informative and interesting presentations!
CIOMR VPs CIOMR ASG
CIOMR SG SCICOM Vice-Chair
CIOMR MIDWINTER MEETING SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE 2024
TELEMETRY, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND ‘BIG DATA’ IN MILITARY MEDICINE
1. The Confédération Interalliée des Officiers Médicaux de Réserve (CIOMR) Scientific Committee (SCICOM) has chosen Telemetry, Artificial Intelligence and ‘Big Data’ in Military Medicine as the keynote theme for the Midwinter Meeting 2024 (MWM24).
2. MWM24 dates will be 30 JAN 24 – 3 FEB 24.
3. The wider MWM24 programme and date of SCICOM session remains TBC.
4. Member nations are encouraged to seek and submit potential speakers from their Reserve, Regular or Industry sectors. The duration of presentations can be from 10-30 minutes. If a VP feels their Nation has a subject matter expert on this topic then a longer presentation can be considered at the discretion of SCICOM.
5. Presentations are preferred to be delivered in person (respective nations should cover the cost of the attendee), virtually, or pre-recorded.
6. Presenters should have support from their Chain of Command.
7. Presentations in French or English will be considered in accordance with NATO language guidance although be aware that a translation solution has not yet been confirmed.
8. DEADLINE for presenters to submit an abstract/proposal is 31 DEC 23. 9. Send submissions to email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Submission Format: Name, Rank, Country, Unit, Proposed Title, 5 sentence summary/abstract, Presentation Duration (10-30 mins) exclusive of question time.
Surg Cdr (OF4 – UK)
Chair SCICOM Chairemail@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org