- Oct 28 2023
- All Day
CIOR International Cyber Event
From Lieutenant Colonel Iain Davidson R SIGNALS VR
CIOR International Cyber Event (ICE)
- As chair of the CIOR Cyber Reserve Committee, I am delighted to invite you to attend our second
International Cyber Event. This will be conducted online on Saturday the 28th of October 2023.
- This year’s event will look at current threats, capabilities and how these can be coordinated
across NATO before examining the future (or current) themes of Space and AI.
- The speakers for this event are drawn from Academia, the Private sector and the Military and
the presentations will be delivered at the unclassified level. Accessible to all, the desired audience for
the event is Cyber practitioners at all levels and those that lead and manage them. The schedule for the
event is at Annex A (later in this document) and there will be no charge for this event.
- The aim of the Cyber Reserve committee is to provide a platform for information sharing and
best practice around the development of Cyber Reserves amongst the member nations of CIOR.
- Registration for this event will be open until the morning of the event and can be accessed at the
following registration link. A link to access the event will be distributed after registration.
- The event will allow participants to claim for 6 hours of CPE/CPD.
- Any queries can be addressed to the undersigned at: Cyber@CIOR.net and I look forward to
what we hope will be an informative and engaging event.
Please see the attached document to learn more and how to register!