- Apr 29 2022 - May 01 2022
- All Day
In-Between Meeting 29 April – 01 May 2022
CIOMR Hybrid In-Between-Meeting (IBM4)
all times are Central European Time (CET)
CIOMR IN BETWEEN MEETING 4 (IBM4) 29 APR – 1 MAY 22) LIEGE, BELGIUM
1. In line with previous minutes (V-MWM22), with the grateful support of BEL Delegation and the Presidency, IBM 4 will take place in Liege, Belgium, during the period 29 Apr – 1 May 22. This event is deemed hybrid (blended) in that whilst actual attendance (face-to-face) is strongly encouraged, where possible, events will be available for online (virtual) attendance. The “dial-in” link will be forward at least two weeks before. The platform will be either MS Teams or Zoom.
2. Nations are requested to continue to make their representative(s) available to contribute to the efficient work of CIOMR. All delegates wishing to attend are required to inform the undersigned (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the ASG (Maj Leblanc email@example.com) on their participation as soon as is possible and preferably by NLT 19 April 2022 by sending the registration form at Annex A.
3. It is strongly recommended travel and accommodation bookings should include cancellation insurance.
- Written reports/updates by committees or Liaison Officers who cannot attend are requested by 25 Apr 22 to ASG please. These will be made available as part of the subsequent minutes.
7. Please complete and submit the Registration Form (Annex A) as soon as is possible. Registration Fee. Fee for the event (hotel room excluded) is set at 125 € per person to be paid to:
BNP Paribas Fortis:
IBAN BE50 0018 8631 231 (BIC GEBABEBB ) of International Military Reserve (IMR) ASBL
79, 4000 Liège,
Payment serves as registration.
Fee will include the social event, semi-formal Dinner, lunches and refreshments.
8. Agenda. The EC meeting Agenda will be sent out in due course.
9. Dress. National military working dress (uniform of the day) or smart business attire is requested for all attendees.
- COVID. All delegates attending are strongly advised to familiarise themselves with Belgian COVID-19 entry requirements: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/travels. General COVID-19 arrangements in Belgium can also be reviewed HERE (https://www.infocoronavirus.be/en/faq ). Note that the COVID Safe Ticket (CST) – a digital QR Code to prove vaccination, testing, or recovery status – is widely used in Belgium to access hospitality venues. Many other national ‘COVID Digital Certificates’ are also recognized by the Belgian authorities and individuals who were vaccinated outside of the EU (or other recognised third party countries) can obtain a CST by following the instructions HERE (https://coronavirus.brussels/en/belgian-cst-for-foreigners ). Given the dynamic situation and a historical precedence for COVID-19 restrictions to be changed at short notice, delegates are strongly advised to review Belgian entry requirements and general COVID-19 protective arrangements regularly prior to attending the meeting.
- All questions may be addressed to the undersigned.
G N BANKS
Wg Cdr (OF4)
Secretary General (for President)
+44 (0)7889 530688
5. General. The IBM will take place in the Conference Facility of the Van der Valk Hotel, Selys, Liège.
6. Programme. The programme is as follows:
Arrivals 28 – 29 (AM)
29 April 2022:
13:30 -17:00: Executive Council (Hybrid) – Council Members (Agenda to follow)
19:00 – 22:00: Social Event – Those present (Face-to-Face)
30 April 2022:
10:00 – 12:00: Committee meetings – Committee Members (Hybrid)
12:00 – 13:30: Lunch
13:30 – 18:00: Presentations: Main theme “The Belgian Medical Component and its reaction to the COVID-19 Pandemic” (Hybrid) – All
19:00 Hr – 22: 00 Hr : Semi-formal Dinner – Those present (Face-to-Face)
1 May 2022:
09:30 -12:00: Cultural Event and/or Any Other Business).
Departures after 1300
- Room reservations: Can be made with Van der Valk Hotel Selys Liège (115 € with Breakfast) and Radisson Liège City Centre (95 € with Breakfast) via their own websites.