[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]News from NATO[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_column_text]News From NATO[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]NATO Latest News
- Visit to NATO by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Slovak Republicon December 4, 2020 at 12:00
On Monday, 7 December 2020, the NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg will receive the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Slovakia, Mr. Ivan Korčok.
- Deputy Secretary General Geoana addresses the European Defence Agency Annual Conferenceon December 4, 2020 at 12:00
Speaking at the European Defence Agency Annual Conference on 4 December, the NATO Deputy Secretary General Mircea Geoana said that sustaining European defence […]
- Secretary General: NATO must continue to adapton December 3, 2020 at 12:00
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg on Thursday (3 December 2020) thanked a group of experts for a new report outlining their suggestions for the Secretary […]
- NATO Deputy Secretary General spoke on the importance of partnership with Colombiaon December 3, 2020 at 12:00
NATO Deputy Secretary General Mircea Geoană spoke on Thursday 3 December at the Concordia Americas Summit on the importance of having global partnerships with […]
- NATO Secretary General to take part in the unveiling of POLITICO 28 list (online event)on December 3, 2020 at 12:00
On Monday, 7 December 2020, the NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg will take part in POLITICO 28, an annual ranking of the people with the greatest […]
- Electronic Support Techniques Enabling Cognitive Electronic Warfareby RODES Herve (Mr) on December 4, 2020 at 13:43
Start_Publishing: 04/12/2020 Page_Intro: State-of-the-art EW systems are vulnerable against emerging tactical communications and radar systems with flexible […]
- Measuring the Cognitive Load on the Soldierby RODES Herve (Mr) on December 4, 2020 at 13:26
Start_Publishing: 04/12/2020 Page_Intro: Success in modern warfighting requires the integration of information collected from multiple sensors in complex […]
- The Future of Warfare & the Role of New and Emerging Technologiesby RODES Herve (Mr) on December 3, 2020 at 08:54
Start_Publishing: 03/12/2020 Page_Intro: STO/CSO at the NATO 2030 Private Sector Dialogues on The Future of Warfare & the Role of New and Emerging […]
- International Conference on Military Communication and Information Systems (ICMCIS)by RODES Herve (Mr) on November 23, 2020 at 11:27
Start_Publishing: 23/11/2020 Page_Intro: International Conference on Military Communication and Information Systems (ICMCIS), 4-5 May 2021, NCI Academy, […]
- Environmental limitations of fielded EO-TDAby RODES Herve (Mr) on November 20, 2020 at 19:57
Start_Publishing: 20/11/2020 Page_Intro: A TDA (Tactical Decision Aid) predicts windows of opportunity or denial for military operations, based on predicted […]
Military Medicine is the official international journal of AMSUS. Articles published in the journal are peer-reviewed scientific papers, case reports, and editorials. The journal also publishes letters to the editor.
Learn more here.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Current Issue
- Why Shifting Our Mindset Mattersby Woo J. on October 1, 2020 at 00:00
ABSTRACTThe transformation to health and readiness for individuals and organizations, while structured in common strategies, metrics, and process improvement […]
- Improving Provider Resilience by Reestablishing Connection: Moving From Self-Awareness to Seeing-Awarenessby Linde S. on October 1, 2020 at 00:00
ABSTRACTToday’s healthcare environment is predictably unpredictable and increasingly complex, thus challenging the intellectual, emotional, physical, and […]
- Improving Readiness: Preventive Maintenance of the Human Operating System that Drives Readiness and Lethalityby Howell G. on October 1, 2020 at 00:00
ABSTRACTImproving the readiness and lethality of the U.S. fighting forces has always been a key priority, and it received renewed emphasis in the National […]
- Leading the Military Health System Transformation: From Military Treatment Facility to Market Constructby Melton J, COL, Quick J. on October 1, 2020 at 00:00
ABSTRACTThe transition of authority to manage and administer all DoD Medical Treatment Facilities from the Military Department Services to the Defense Health […]
- Just Culture Is Not “Just” Culture—It’s Shifting Mindsetby Foslien-Nash C, Reed B. on October 1, 2020 at 00:00
ABSTRACTHealth care and the Veterans Health Administration have adopted many initiatives to improve patient care, including efforts to create a “Just […]
- A Descriptive Analysis of Pediatric Transports Throughout the U.S. Indo-Pacific Commandby Sam A, Hamele M, Matos R, et al. on November 20, 2020 at 00:00
AbstractBackgroundThe U.S. Indo-Pacific Command (INDOPACOM) has over 375,000 military personnel, civilian employees, and their dependents. Routine pediatric […]
The Journal of the Royal Army Medical Corps aims to publish high quality research, reviews and case reports, as well as other invited articles, which pertain to the practice of military medicine in its broadest sense. It welcomes material from all ranks, services and corps wherever they serve as well as submissions from beyond the military. It is intended not only to propagate current knowledge and expertise but also to act as an institutional memory for the practice of medicine within the military.
Learn more here[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Online First
- Developing UK Defence Rehabilitation research priorities: a 2020 clinical practitioner engagement exerciseby Coppack, R. J., Ladlow, P., Bennett, A. N. on December 1, 2020 at 16:02
IntroductionEstablishing research priorities help to address knowledge gaps and exploit emerging opportunities to develop a clinical evidence base. The […]
- Incidence of SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 in military personnel of Bolivia
- Infectious diseases in German military personnel after predominantly tropical deployments: a retrospective assessment over 13 yearsby Schawaller, M., Wiemer, D., Hagen, R. M., Frickmann, H. on November 30, 2020 at 15:26
ObjectivesMilitary deployments to the tropics are associated with specific infection risks. To add to the available epidemiological information, infectious […]
- Cardiovascular risk profiles in German Air Force pilotsby Sammito, S., Güttler, N. on November 30, 2020 at 15:26
IntroductionCardiovascular disease (CVD) is the leading cause of death in western industrial countries and one of the most frequent causes of sudden […]
- Release of Mafia-crime prisoners during the COVID-19 epidemic: imbalance between detainees health and public safetyby Gallina, P., Giannicco, G., Gallina, F. on November 26, 2020 at 15:18
- Can a weight management conditioning course help with armed forces recruitment?by Cumpsty, R., Makin, S., Woodhouse, J. on October 23, 2020 at 13:46
British Armed Forces are facing the most significant recruitment crisis since 2010. An important contributing factor to the recruitment crisis is the rise in […]
- Combat medic course: evaluation of trainees perception of learning and academic-self perceptionby Cicek, A., Cetin, M. on October 23, 2020 at 13:46
IntroductionIn response to the Syrian Civil War, the Turkish Armed Forces has focused its attention on internal security and border operations, thereby […]
- CD28 deficiency attenuates primary blast-induced renal injury in mice via the PI3K/Akt signalling pathwayby Liu, Y., Liu, Y. E., Tong, C. C., Cong, P. F., Shi, X. Y., Shi, L., Jin, X. H., Wang, Q. on October 23, 2020 at 13:46
IntroductionPrimary blast affects the kidneys due to direct shock wave damage and the production of proinflammatory cytokines without effective treatment. CD28 […]
- Noise-induced hearing loss in the military dental setting: a UK legislative perspectiveby Ramsey, R., Greenough, J., Breeze, J. on October 23, 2020 at 13:46
IntroductionHealth professionals working in the dental environment are potentially at risk of noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) due to the use of clinical and […]
- Traumatic spinal cord injury in military personnel versus civilians: a propensity score-matched cohort studyby Furlan, J. C., Kurban, D., Craven, B. C. on October 23, 2020 at 13:46
IntroductionMilitary personnel are exposed to mechanisms of bodily injuries that may differ from civilians. A retrospective cohort study (RCS) and a propensity […]
- Pickleball is a hit at two Soldier Recovery Unitson November 24, 2020 at 18:01
ARLINGTON, Va. – If spotted on a tennis court, Soldiers in the Army Recovery Care Program may not be playing tennis; they could be playing pickleball. T...
- ARCP helps Soldier’s widow replace lost medalson November 24, 2020 at 17:50
ARLINGTON, Va. – For years, Suzanne Adderley sought to replace the Bronze Star with Valor and two Purple Hearts her late husband was awarded while servi...
- JBLM SRU Surfing Program Gives Veterans a Thrillon November 24, 2020 at 16:45
ARLINGTON, Va. — The shimmering waters of the Pacific Northwest’s most beautiful lakes have served as the backdrop for emotional moments this summer for...
- Program goes virtual to help women veterans tackle healthcareon November 17, 2020 at 18:17
ARLINGTON, Va. — Making the leap from the military to civilian life is downright daunting for any active duty service member — and the ongoing COVID-19...
- Fort Campbell SRU takes on 101-mile cycling challenge for the fallen.on November 17, 2020 at 18:12
ARLINGTON, Va. — Riding your bike a mile or two is fun — but 101 miles? Now that's a challenge. Undaunted by coronavirus, members of the Soldier Rec...